Did you know?
- The average lifespan of computers in developed countries has dropped from six years in 1997 to just two years in 2005.
- Mobile phones have a lifecycle of less than two years in developed countries.
- 183 million computers were sold worldwide in 2004 - 11.6 percent more than in 2003.
- 674 million mobile phones were sold worldwide in 2004 - 30 percent more than in 2003.
- By 2010, there will be 716 million new computers in use. There will be 178 million new computer users in China, 80 million new users in India.